Thursday 26 May 2011

How It All Started

SO this is my first post, i made this blog because one of my teachers said " make a blog it will help with telling people what's wrong." so this is my blog. 
Today I was sent home from school because all day these guys that go to my school stole my beanie, so that pissed me off alto and then they lost it, after that my teacher told me that it was at the office so I walked up there and I was like to the office lady my beanie is here, she replayed with oh this is your beanie a boy found it and handed to me. and because I was angry at the boys I took my beanie and said thanks really quietly and walked back to class. Just then my principle walks out of the office and yells " PHOEBE COME HERE NOW!" and I stupidly replied I don't care then she is all like how rude !!! and she yells your going home. so that was that and on Monday I have to go in for a meeting with her and the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment